This Year’s Super Summer
theSWITCH will be attending Super Summer this year (2021) from July 12-16. Registration opens on March 28, Early-bird registration is $265 through June 13. On June 14 the price bumps up to $280.* Registration closes on June 27. We accept cash and checks made out to FBC, as well as online payments by using the link below.
We will be leaving from FBC on July 12 promptly at 10am, and will return around 4pm on Friday, July 16 (if the buses remember to pick us up!). On the way there we will be stopping for lunch at McDonald’s (not included in the cost of the trip). We will not be stopping on the way home.
For more info, packing list and camper guidelines, etc., please see the resources below.
Super Summer FAQ
Super Summer is a 5-day youth camp for students who have completed 6th-12th grades and their sponsors. Super Summer is designed to be both an evangelistic and discipling event. Students who are new to faith in Christ, or have not yet had a saving encounter with Christ are encouraged to attend!Super Summer is held at Webster Conference Center, in Salina, KS.The theme for 2021 is Return to Abnormal
You will automatically receive a full refund of any monies paid.
- Worship - featuring excellent music, media and messages given by the camp pastor
- Personal Devotions - each day begins with planned daily devotions for participants to have an individual encounter with God
- Camp Group Meetings - led by theSWITCH leaders at the end of each day
- Family Groups - small groups led by the Collegiate Staff each day to help students understand and apply the Scriptures
- Recreation - includes B.L.A.S.T. games, swimming, canoeing, paddleboat, the blob, disc golf, dodgeball, volleyball and the Challenge Courses
- TO REACH lost and unchurched youth and bring them into an environment to enable them to receive Jesus as Savior and Lord (Matthew 28:18-20)
- TO REACH Christian youth who already know Jesus as Savior and challenge them to total surrender and growth (1 Timothy 6:12)
- TO REACH Christian youth to go home and live out their surrendered lives for Jesus on a daily basis (1 Corinthians 9:24-27)
- Casual clothes which meet the “Super Summer Policies” (see guidelines below)
- Recreation clothes (NOTE: Water games will be in abundance at Super Summer. Appropriate clothing in the form of swimsuits under dark T-shirts & shorts, and shoes that can be wet will be necessary!! Students should bring shoes & clothes which they are comfortable getting wet.)
- Bible and pen
- Personal grooming articles
- Towels and washcloths
- Bedding/Pillow (Bunks and mattresses are furnished)
- Swimsuit (Dark T-shirts are required in the swimming areas)
- Wristwatch (Students are not allowed to have cell phones at camp)
- Prescription medication (Needs to be in original containers)
- Optional: Spending money for snacks, shirts, or other sale items. Quarters for vending machines
- There will be no possession or use of tobacco, e-cigarettes, alcohol, and/or drugs except for the purpose of medication. Immediate expulsion may result from violation of this guideline.
Electronic entertainment devices (such as iPods, video games, etc.) are not allowed.
- Campers are not allowed to have cell phones. Only Sponsors and Staff may have cell phones.
- Dress is not to distract from the purpose of Super Summer
- Shorts and a dark t-shirt must be worn to and from the swimming areas. Everyone must wear a dark T-shirt while swimming in the pool or lake. Shorts must be worn over swimsuits during B.L.A.S.T. games.
- Hemlines and necklines must be modest. Backless dresses, and bare midriffs are not allowed.
- All shirts must be long enough that no skin is visible above the waistband.
- All shorts must be modest (approximately mid-thigh length or longer). “Message” shorts (those which have writing across the seat of the shorts) are not permitted.
- All clothing must have sleeves.
- Shoes must be worn at all times, except while playing sand volleyball & swimming.
- Clothing advertising inappropriate music groups/individuals, sex, tobacco, alcohol, and/or drugs should not be worn.
- Sagging shorts or pants are not allowed
Additional Resources and Info
FBC Camper Registration
KNCSB Camper Registration
(if you deleted your initial confirmation email)