13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality…15Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Romans 12:13, 15
- Centered in Christ, we are gifted by God and empowered by the Holy Spirit to Serve the Body of Christ at FBC in mercy and grace
- Connected to one another as one body in Christ, we share in each other’s suffering and joy.
- Called by God to minister, we serve the body by coming along side one another to help ease difficulties and overcome barriers, meeting immediate physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Commissioned to care for the body in a real and tangible way, we seek to support the activities of the church by partnering with its ministries to accomplish the will of God.
Standard of Care
We believe that the Mercy Ministry at FBC is a hands-on, face-to-face ministry that requires the utmost care in preserving and protecting the dignity of those we serve by responding to needs respectfully with sensitivity, compassion and understanding; maintaining strict confidentiality standards; and fostering a safe environment for those we serve to genuinely experience the unfailing love of God.
How we help
As a team we come along side the congregation to serve during times of need. By partnering with other ministries in the church we are able to provide or resource a variety of services including but not limited to:
- Home and Hospital Visits
- Health Care transportation
- Emergency Childcare
- Emergency Respite Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Lawn Care/Snow Removal
Contact us by email at m[email protected] or by phone at (913)856-8454